People are always on about how they missed out on this or that opportunity, but would you recognise a good one if it crossed your path?
This is such an opportunity.
I work with Melaleuca, a company that has been leading the market for decades, in eco-friendly household and wellness products (things like toothpaste, shower gel, supplements and face creams).
There are many things I love about the company, including:
- No inventory - there's no need to invest in stock to sell, you don't have to sell any products.
- Amazing products - This. This is the company's reason, thier raison d'etre, they pour millions into R&D to produce toxin free, natural and sustainable products that are safe and highly effective.
- Flexible hours - can be operated on a flexible part-time basis until it generates enough cash flow for you to transition out of your current full-time job.
- Minimal overheads - all that is required of you is to make your monthly shop with Melaleuca rather than your local supermarket.
- Loyalty rewards - like many supermarkets, you'll be rewarded for everything you buy, which you can then put towards your next shop.
- Residual income -
In a nutshell: You're buying toxin free and natural household products
I would love for you to join me on this journey to both finiancial freedom and more importantly a better, cleaner more sustainable World.